What does it take to be part of the Red Sky Ride?
Each year the Red Sky Ride raises vital funding to provide cancer patients and their families supportive care through the Solaris Cancer Care Centres.
What is required?
- Be able to ride safely and as a team
- Ensure you and your bike are fit enough to take on the ride
- Attend one group training ride per month
- Help spread the word of Solaris Cancer Care by sharing why you ride
- As a 4-day rider, make a personal donation of $1000, commit to raise a minimum of $1500 and support fundraising events
- Single stage options available from $300, with a fundraising target of $500 and commit to support fundraising events
How you will be supported?
- Group training and education to build your knowledge and skills as a cyclist
- Support Crew: You will be supported by a team of massage therapists, first aid support, mechanics and volunteers to ensure riders are happy and healthy
- Fundraising Support: Ongoing assistance and events are provided to assist riders to meet targets
- Team Environment: Riders work together as a team to run fundraising events, train and encourage each other
- Professionally designed uniform including jersey, knicks, and additional apparel**
- Promotional materials
For more information, please contact us.